The New Public Chain Era: A Look at the Mainstream Public Chain Ecology

As DeFi, NFT and other ecosystems take turns taking turns, public chains have entered a new era of multi-chain competition.

In addition to the old block chain network Ethernet Square outside, Solana, the Fantom, Avalanche, Polygon , Cardano  and other new generation began to enter the public market chain, multi-chain pattern of coexistence is the current market.

According to Footprint Analytics data, Ethereum currently accounts for nearly 70% of the public chain, and the remaining 30% is divided by other public chains. Among them, BSC ranks second and about 10%, Solana and Terra rank third, About 5% for four. Polygon, as the native Layer 2 solution of Ethereum, ranks fifth with 2.4% volume, attracting attention.

PWXDrmYlfYc25J14rWJH5KmeCCGYzbkFIkA03N1S.png

According to the number of public chain protocols included in Footprint Analytics, Ethereum has 286 protocols and BSC has 110. The following Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom have also launched incentive plans, with 66, 34, and 32 respectively. Compared with Ethereum, they have more attractive fees and faster transaction speeds, which shows that the future development of the second-tier public chain cannot be underestimated.

UesoCDWDLFChnFD9jbTPptv1QzHLCtKZ2rtx0P9u.png

0X6t3pI8EeIYCcgUtqWTFpw7IrSVLpx0UCJnjMc3.png

At present, each public chain has basically covered infrastructure, wallets, tools, browsers, oracles, DeFi, NFT, GameFi and other matrices. Among them, DeFi is its most important component. Next, we will browse the new era public chain ecosystem one by one.

Polygon

BsgVdGwrr1xdYLzDlxhq07EMpHf2eJQJyIx376gO.jpeg

New image source in August: Tweet @PolygonDaily

95qpExl7ZdfjVFKuBzecYq66EB5lWmQhOtcOmlss.jpeg

Source: TheBlock

Solana

MHa8AJunAo31xxOGqpa3T8y6D2ftuQJ8a9rP1Tkk.jpeg

Source: Twitter @ S◎lanians

Avalanche

9NYiQMuUwQTPiF0Gn69RNYAItuCBnrx2hs6k23An.png

Source: Twitter @Coin98Analytics

Phantom

lcqJAUcoQ0H9X08jis3hGOQlEU4R9fX3nvMTTMuK.pngSource: Twitter @fantomians_

Cardano

2gaQlppshLHBhDtnIKUgcbwAnit4MnJfEBR5TSSb.png

Source: cardano community

 

Posted by:CoinYuppie,Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/the-new-public-chain-era-a-look-at-the-mainstream-public-chain-ecology/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.

Like (0)
Donate Buy me a coffee Buy me a coffee
Previous 2021-09-26 05:34
Next 2021-09-26 08:48

Related articles