The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council issued the “National Standardization Development Program”
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, October 10th. Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council have issued the “National Standardization Development Outline” and issued a notice requesting all regions and departments to conscientiously implement it in light of actual conditions.
The main contents of the “National Standardization Development Program” are as follows.
Standards are the technical support for economic activities and social development, and are an important aspect of the country’s basic system. Standardization plays a fundamental and leading role in advancing the modernization of the national governance system and governance capabilities. In the new era, to promote high-quality development and comprehensively build a modern socialist country, there is an urgent need to further strengthen standardization work. In order to coordinate and promote the development of standardization, this outline is formulated.
1. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. “Four comprehensive” strategic layout requirements, adhere to the people-centered development thinking, base on the new development stage, implement the new development concept, build a new development pattern, optimize the standardization governance structure, enhance the standardization governance efficiency, enhance the standard internationalization level, and accelerate the construction A standard system that promotes high-quality development, facilitates high-tech innovation, promotes high-level openness, and leads high-quality development to provide strong support for building a modern socialist country in an all-round way and realizing the Chinese dream of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
(2) Development goals
By 2025, the standard supply will be transformed from the government-led to the government and the market. The standard application will be transformed from industry and trade to the entire economy and society. Standardization will be driven from domestic to domestic and international mutual promotion. The development of standardization will change from a quantitative scale to Quality-benefit transformation. Standardization is more effective in promoting the improvement of the country’s comprehensive competitiveness, promoting high-quality economic and social development, and playing a greater role in building a new development pattern.
——In-depth development of global standardization. Standards in agriculture, industry, service industries and social undertakings are fully covered, the status of emerging industry standards is prominent, health, safety, and environmental standards are strongly supported, the penetration rate of agricultural standardized production has steadily increased, and a standard system that promotes high-quality development has basically been established.
——The standardization level has been greatly improved. The ratio of common key technology and applied science and technology plan projects to form standard research results has reached more than 50%. The structure of government promulgated standards and independent market standards has been optimized. The average national standard formulation cycle has been shortened to less than 18 months, and the degree of standard digitization has continued to increase. The economic, social, quality, and ecological benefits of standardization are fully demonstrated.
——The degree of standardization and openness has been significantly enhanced. International standardization cooperation has been deepened, mutual benefit and win-win international standardization partnerships have become closer, standardization personnel exchanges and technical cooperation have been strengthened, standard information has been interconnected and shared on a larger scale, my country’s standard formulation transparency and internationalization environment have continued to optimize, and national standards have The consistency of key technical indicators of international standards has been greatly improved, and the conversion rate of international standards has reached over 85%.
——The foundation of standardization development is firmer. Build a group of world-class comprehensive and professional standardization research institutions, several national-level quality standard laboratories, and more than 50 national technological standard innovation bases, forming a national quality infrastructure that integrates standards, metrology, certification, accreditation, and inspection and testing System, standardized service industry basically meets the needs of economic and social development.
By 2035, the structurally optimized, advanced and reasonable, internationally compatible standard system will be more complete, the standardized management system with Chinese characteristics will be more complete, and the market-driven, government-led, enterprise-oriented, social participation, and open and integrated standardization work pattern will be fully formed.
2. Promote the interactive development of standardization and technological innovation
(3) Strengthen research on standards in key technical fields. Carry out standardization research in areas such as artificial intelligence, quantum information, and biotechnology. In technical fields with broad application prospects such as the integration of industrialization and industrialization, a new generation of information technology, big data, blockchain, health, new energy, and new materials, we will simultaneously deploy technology research and development, standard development and industrial promotion to accelerate the industrialization of new technologies. . Research and formulate key technical standards in the fields of smart ships, high-speed rail, new energy vehicles, smart connected vehicles, and robots to promote industrial transformation. Formulate and improve technical safety related standards in the fields of biomedical research, molecular breeding, and unmanned driving in a timely manner, and improve the level of safety risk management in the technical field.
(4) Raise the standard level with technological innovation. Establish a linkage mechanism between major scientific and technological projects and standardization work, take standards as an important output of scientific and technological plans, strengthen the research on core technical indicators of standards, and focus on supporting the development of standards in basic general, industrial commonality, emerging industries, and integrated technologies. Incorporate advanced and applicable scientific and technological innovation results into the standards in a timely manner to raise the level of standards. Important technical standards that meet the requirements will be rewarded in accordance with regulations to stimulate the standardization and innovation vitality of the whole society.
(5) Improve the mechanism for transforming scientific and technological achievements into standards. Improve the evaluation mechanism and service system for transforming scientific and technological achievements into standards, and promote standardization work such as technical managers and scientific and technological achievements evaluation services. Improve the standard-essential patent system, strengthen the protection of intellectual property rights in the standard-setting process, and promote the industrial application of innovative achievements. Improve the national standardization technical document system and broaden the channels for standardization of scientific and technological achievements. Integrate standard development into the construction of a common technology platform, shorten the development cycle of new technologies, new processes, new materials, and new methods standards, and accelerate the transformation and application of results. (To be continued)
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/the-central-committee-of-the-communist-party-of-china-and-the-state-council-issued-the-national-standardization-development-program/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.