Messari is currently producing a quarterly report for the top 25 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
The first 15 reports in Q2 have some interesting content, which Messari founder Ryan Selkis showed you.
1. Although the collapse of market value and TVL has affected the market, Solana’s developer activity has developed steadily, and the volume of NFT has surged.
2. Polkadot user accounts and transactions were weak in Q2 after a sharp correction in Q4. It’s good to see the bottom of the L0/1 ecosystem.
3. The number of Tezos transactions and smart contract calls increased, with only a slight decline in Q2.
4. Compared with other EVM chains, Avalanche performed slightly better in MCap-TVL and MCap-dev activities.
5. The most interesting thing about Hedera is its governance committee (for now) and its network of large global institutional validators.
6. After switching to DeFi, the development of Uniswap continues to be favorable . While LP fees have decreased (good for users), transaction volumes have grown.
7. Regarding Balancer, the collapse of UST brought a heavy blow to TVL, but the usage rate of the protocol is still stable and strong.
8. Shockingly, in the bloody battle of Q2, 1Inch’s transaction volume and protocol revenue increased, and the annual revenue was as high as 25 million US dollars .
9. Few charts show that Terra’s failure has had a markedly different impact on the emerging DeFi market . Comparing the current total Osmosis stablecoin liquidity to the peak UST liquidity in May: 5 percentage points lower than the UST peak.
10. Speaking of algorithmic stablecoins, we have seen interesting phenomena from the FEI report. Among the surviving stablecoins (obviously referring to ex-UST), algorithmic stablecoins have held the top spot for “most volatile” in three of the past four quarters. FRAX’s performance was surprising, being the “most” stable in Q2 .
11. Regarding on-chain derivatives, dydx faces fierce competition in the industry. Competing in the same group that includes FTX, Bybit, and Deribit, dydx accounts for 14% of the ETH-Perp transaction share .
12. Friktion, Solana’s largest on-chain options protocol, had nearly $ .
13. Maybe someone hates DeFi, most of Compound ’s charts in Q2 look scary. However, they still made $2 million in protocol revenue , and the protocol continued to be hot.
14. Regarding Web3, Filecoin continues to expand storage capacity with a corresponding increase of 7% …
15. Despite the expansion of services outside of Web3 and the integration of Web2 video infrastructure support, Livepeer’s video transcoding volume is on a flat trend .
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/interpretation-by-the-founder-of-messari-which-projects-are-bright-in-the-second-quarter/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.