Author of this article: 0x711, BlockBeats
On August 31, Buterin stated on his social platform that the digital and physical versions of his anthology “Proof of Stake” composed of all the text content in the past ten years will be published. Readers can now donate to it on Gitcoin and receive a digital copy and commemorative NFT, all proceeds will be used for public welfare.
So how do you receive commemorative NFTs while giving love to blockchain utilities? The BlockBeats collation process is as follows:
1. Click on the link below Vitalik’s tweet to enter the donation page, and log in to the wallet in the upper right corner:
2. Click “Get Started” on the page, the page popup window tells you that you are doing a very cool thing:
“Vitalik’s new book will be published on September 27th. Gitcoin is raising funds for public goods through a truly unique NFT that Vitalik electronically signs directly on. This token will be inserted into your digital copy after the book is released! Cool? “
3. Click Next, and select what you want to do in the pop-up window:
a) Donate and mint NFT;
b) Pre-order physical editions of new books;
c) View the donation list;
d) View Buterin’s signature.
4. Select the first option and click “Open”. Then the page will jump to the donation page, and donate 0.1337ETH by default. You can adjust the amount of ETH you want to donate. The page information shows that “any” amount of ETH can be donated. Currently, there is no minimum donation limit, but the donation amount will be displayed on the NFT.
5. After setting the donation amount, click Mint. Confirm the payment on the wallet, wait for a few seconds, and the NFT with the signature of Buterin will be generated. The page information shows that this NFT is the non-transferable Token that Buterin has previously highly praised, namely Soulbound Token.
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/how-does-v-god-release-his-new-work-to-receive-his-first-new-book-soul-binding-token/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.