Recently, the dog coins Foundation released a “road map (Trailmap)”, details of its plans for the future. This is also the first time the Dogecoin Foundation has released a Dogecoin roadmap in 8 years.
1. The Dogecoin.com website will be redesigned, and one of the key parts of the redesign will be the Dogepedia section.
2. Create Dogecoin building block C library Lib dog ecoin, which allows anyone to build a product that conforms to Dogecoin without worrying about the deeper details of the encryption function.3. Create a Dogecoin standard. The Dogecoin standard aims to fully document the reference implementation (core wallet), fill the gaps in the “white paper”, and provide documentation for users who are trying to understand how Dogecoin works. For the first time, the Dogecoin protocol will be independent of the core wallet. Way to express.
4. Create an open source project GigaWallet, which will provide a node/API solution that can be set up in a few seconds and allow developers to add Dogecoin transactions to their platform.
5. Solve community security issues through the proposed Dogecoin keyring application and SDK, which will enable Dogecoin users to retain custody of their Dogecoin while integrating with the GigaWallet API for mobile applications You can conduct Dogecoin transactions without holding keys to accelerate the adoption of Dogecoin by retailers, social media platforms, and game developers.
6. The Foundation also with V God ( Vitalik Buterin cooperation), to develop a unique proposal for the Doge “community pledged” PoS version of the proposal would allow everyone (not just the big players) involved in running the network and obtain for their contribution Reward, and give back to the entire community through charity.
Obviously, the foundation intends to make Dogecoin a useful cryptocurrency. The lines in the road map focus on payment.
In 2021, Dogecoin had a good start. From the beginning of the year to its peak on May 8, Dogecoin increased by 15,000%, but airdrops have gained the upper hand since then. In addition, the rise of SHIB is also a big impact on Dogecoin. In October of this year, the market value of SHIB once surpassed Dogecoin. In order to win back investors, the Dogecoin Foundation plans to promote its effectiveness through a series of development projects.
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/dogecoin-foundation-releases-dogecoin-roadmap-for-the-first-time-focus-on-payment/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.