1. Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin believes that buying bitcoin is “completely okay”, but bitcoin should be regulated.
2. Fed Chairman Powell said that the latest inflation data is higher than expected, monetary policy should still be highly accommodative, and inflation is predicted to fall. If inflation rises too much, the Fed is ready to adjust its policy. Stablecoins are similar to money market funds and other aspects of investment, which need to be supervised in a way similar to money market and bank deposits. Digital currency risks are real. The Federal Reserve is in a very early stage of digital currency design and is accelerating its decision-making on digital currency, and said that CBDC may eliminate the need for stablecoins and cryptocurrencies.
3. The Malta Financial Services Authority reiterated that Binance is not authorized to conduct business in the country.
4. Cardano testnet Alonzo has hard-forked to the new Alonzo White node.
5. The founder of the ARK Fund stated that the concerns about Bitcoin in terms of ESG will be temporary.
6. The CEO of BlackRock said that we see very little investor demand for products such as cryptocurrencies.
7. Jackson Palmer, one of the founders of Dogecoin, said that the cryptocurrency industry is monopolized by the rich, so it will not return to cryptocurrency.
8. The US SEC once again postponed its decision on the WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF.
9. JP Morgan Chase and UBS are investigating cryptocurrency hedge funds.
10. Coinbase Pro will list MASK and RLY.
11. The European Central Bank approves the next phase of the digital euro.
12. The parent company of Beer Group Budweiser intends to enter the NFT cross-border field.
13. Bitfarms has mined 1,357 BTC in the first half of this year, and plans to mine over 400 BTC in July.
14. ShapeShift will close the company entity and airdrop 340 million FOX tokens to DeFi investors.
15. Paraguayan Congressman Carlos Rejala tweeted that the big day for BTC has finally arrived, and the future is now.
16. Assets flowing into the Ethereum-based smart contract platform increased from US$10 billion to US$100 billion.
17. Ripple’s attorney said that the conference call for the SEC v. Ripple case will be held on the 15th.
18. Valkyrie launched Algorand Trust, which is only open to qualified investors.
19. European Central Bank executive committee Panetta: The digital euro is more environmentally friendly than Bitcoin.
20. Data: The number of long-term BTC holder addresses hit a new high.
According to the statistics of the contract emperor, the total amount of liquidation in the entire network in the past 24 hours was 88.148 million US dollars. The largest liquidation order was a BTC perpetual long liquidation, valued at 10 million U.S. dollars, which occurred on the BitMEX exchange. The contract exchange with the highest liquidation amount was OKEx Exchange, and the liquidation amount reached US$70,684,400.
Source: Contract Emperor
Ou Yi OKEx market: BTC’s short-term rebound has not broken through 33300, and attention is paid to the effectiveness of support near 32300 in the day.
According to the analysis of Ouyi OKEx Investment Research, BTC went out of the first decline and then rose yesterday. After the heavy volume fell below 32000 and once touched the 31500 support, it rebounded quickly. However, after standing above 32700 this morning, it continued to be under pressure near the previous high resistance 33300. From the disk perspective, although the bulls reacted quickly yesterday to stabilize the currency price above 32,000, the bullish momentum has not been able to continue, leading to short-term trends or even difficulty breaking through the 33,000 line of resistance. Looking at the 4-hour level, yesterday’s rebound did not change the turbulent downward pattern. Therefore, investors should focus on the 32300 support in the day, and if it breaks below, it can be directly seen to 31500. A stable 32700 square is a short-term rebound signal. The resistance still pays attention to 33300. If it does not break, it will continue to be bearish. If it breaks through, it can be seen to the upper edge of the downward channel. Fundamentally, Fed Chairman Powell said that the current high inflation does not reflect the full recovery of the economy, so he said that he would not consider tightening monetary policy during the year. This is undoubtedly good for the crypto market to a certain extent.
The rebound of ETH is also blocked by strong resistance near 2050. There are also signs of weakness in the short-term. Support can be seen directly until 1960. If it does not break, you can still expect a rebound. If it breaks, pay attention to 1870. The rebound strength of DOGE is weak, and now we can pay attention to short-term support near 0.1950. Resistance can be seen to 0.2008 and 0.2048 respectively. SHIB support can be concerned about 0.00000705, short-term resistance can be concerned about 0.00000757. ETC support can be focused on 42.6, and resistance can be seen near 48.
According to data from the international third-party statistical agency CoinGecko, the 24-hour contract transaction volume on the Ouyi OKEx platform is US$12.7 billion.
BTC bottomed out and rebounded. In the afternoon, pay attention to the breakthrough of 33500 above
According to data from Huobi Global, BTC rebounded rapidly after bottoming out at 31500USDT yesterday, reaching a maximum of 33186.11USDT. It is currently trading sideways for a short period of time at 32500USDT, and the trading volume has increased slightly before falling back. Judging from the daily level, BTC received a very short hammer line yesterday, and the lower support was significantly stronger than the upper resistance; it is currently a short-yang line, and the multi-party trading volume has not been significantly enlarged for the time being. It remains to be seen whether the rising market outlook stabilizes.
Looking at the four-hour level, the K line crossed EMA5, EMA10 and EMA20 in turn. The rebound rate reversed the previous day’s decline. All three EMAs moved upwards, and the strength of many parties began to increase. From the perspective of the Bollinger Bands, the K-line continues to be located between the middle rail and the lower rail, and is constantly approaching the middle rail; the middle and lower rails tend to be flat, the opening of the Bollinger bands has a shrinking trend, and the price will gradually flatten in the short and medium term in the future. DIF crosses DEA upwards to form a golden cross, both of which are negative but move upward at the same time, and the market’s downward momentum begins to weaken. The CCI is negative, but the absolute value continues to decrease, and it crosses the -100 line to enter the normal range, indicating that the market bottoming phase is over, or a new consolidation phase has entered. In the afternoon, continue to pay attention to the changes in trading volume and the breakthrough of 33500USDT above and the support of 32500USDT below.
According to data from Huobi Global, ETH bottomed out last night and rebounded to a maximum of 2045USDT. It is currently trading sideways at 2000USDT for a short time, and the trading volume is at a relatively high level recently. From the daily level, ETH received a short Yinxian yesterday, and the lower support is obviously stronger than the upper resistance; it is currently a short Yangxian. Looking at the four-hour level, the K line passes through EMA5, EMA10 and EMA20 in turn, and the three EMAs run upward. Viewed from the Bollinger Bands, the K line is located between the middle rail and the lower rail, close to the middle rail; the middle and lower rails are both upward, and the opening has a shrinking trend. DIF crosses DEA upwards to form a golden cross, and the two are negative upwards. CCI crosses the -100 line in the negative upward direction. In the afternoon, continue to pay attention to the changes in trading volume and the breakthrough of 2050USDT above and the support of 1950USDT below.
In terms of contracts, the big data of Huobi Contract showed that the BTC contract open interest was basically stable, the trading volume declined slightly, and the contract market was not active. The basis of delivery contracts dropped slightly.
The ETH contract holdings decreased slightly, the trading volume decreased slightly, and the contract market was not active. The basis of the delivery contract dropped slightly.
Gate.io perpetual contract transaction data: BTC bottomed out at $31,500 and started to rebound, pay attention to the continuation of the market outlook
According to Gate.io contract transaction data, as of 10:20 on July 15th, the BTC/USDT perpetual contract was quoted at US$32,800.45, and the spot price was US$3,2820.01. The price of the perpetual contract was on the rise compared with yesterday by +1.05%. BTC/USDT perpetual contract funding rate (only settlement every 8 hours) is 08:00 (0.0001), and 00:00 in the previous period (-0.000031).
The long-short ratio of the BTC/USDT perpetual contract within 30 minutes is 48.29%: 51.91%. In terms of holdings and transactions, the total holdings reached 25,976,472USDT, and the trading volume in the past 24 hours rose to 406,649,018USDT. Looking at the 30-minute line, the BTC contract price dropped by nearly $1,000 in a short-term due to the policy impact yesterday afternoon, but started to rebound after stabilizing for nearly 6 hours, and the supplementary increase exceeded the position before the fall. The K line alternated between the day and the day. The trend of the door shows that after the intraday downside is supported, the multi-army potential still has a lot of growth. However, it is worth noting that the MACD indicator double line began to converge in the early morning of this morning, and DIF showed signs of slow decline in the process of contention between longs and shorts. This indicates that the possibility of a correction in the market outlook is still very large. Above the US dollar mark, the intraday trend is more likely to fall again. Pay attention to the changes in trading volume and the market outlook surrounding the competition in this range. The recent market volatility is relatively large. Please pay attention to control risks in operation.
Gate.io perpetual contract quotation (the ups and downs are displayed in 24H system)
BTC: USD 32,800.45 (+1.05%); fee rate (0.0001)
ETH: US$2002.45 (+4.47%); fee rate (0.0001)
DOT: USD 13.8133 (+0.4%); fee rate (0.0001)
EOS: 3.769 USD (-9.27%); fee rate (0.0001)
DOGE: 0.1977 USD (+1.55%); fee rate (0.0001)
BTC/USDT Perpetual Contract Trading Trend
Contract market data:
1. Trading volume and open interest of each exchange:
2. Long-short ratio of the number of positions held on major exchanges
Long-short ratio of OKEx holders:
Long-short ratio of Binance holdings:
Source: Contract Emperor
3. Long-short ratios of open interest on major exchanges
OKEx Elite long and short average positions:
Long-Short Ratio of Big Binance Accounts
Source: Golden Fruit
Long-short ratio of Huobi Elite holdings
Source: Golden Fruit
Among the elite accounts of the three exchanges, OKEx and Huobi Exchange dominate short positions, while Binance Exchange dominates long positions.
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/contract-daily-mainstream-currencies-have-bottomed-out-and-rebounded-and-the-market-outlook-is-still-very-likely-to-pull-back/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.