BTC market analysis.
Short-period hourly chart, the Bollinger band is closing posture, the market is running in the upper rail area, the average is upward posture, the price upward pressure on the 40000 line, the short-term trend began to be blocked retracement, the current price in the 38300 position near the running. Short-term trend into the retracement rhythm, and chart indicators RSI and Stoch hook down, MACD two lines have fit gesture, the market is oscillating downward gesture, the price is expected to test down, the follow-up focus on 36000 a line of support, retracement did not fall below, the market will enter a high level of consolidation, the idea of maintaining a high short low can.
- Price back to the position near the 36400 more single entry, stop loss 36000, take profit to see 37000-37500
- Price rebound near the position 39700 short single entry, stop loss 40000, take profit to see 39000-38600
- If the price breaks through the 40,000 mark, you can consider a light position to catch more, take profit to see about 400 points
ETH market analysis.
If you look at the current trend of Ether, the coin price 2760 ~ 2740 area can be said to be a pressure level of the inner cut trend line, the coin price in the short term in this position is indeed also under pressure back down, the subsequent coin price fell below the 2700 area should go to 2550 ~ 2538 near, but the intra-day coin price is still in a little upward trend, so the upper pressure level we can focus on 2930 ~ 2910 area, again the area to do high empty is doable.
- price back to 2440 position near the more single entry, stop loss 2400, take profit to see 2500-2530
- Price rebound 2675 position near the short single entry, stop loss 2700, take profit to see 2620-2580
- If the price breakthrough 2700 a line, you can consider a light position to catch more, take profit to see about 30 points
Posted by:CoinYuppie，Reprinted with attribution to:https://coinyuppie.com/bitcoin-multi-side-turns-strong-market-tries-to-regain-the-40000-mark/
Coinyuppie is an open information publishing platform, all information provided is not related to the views and positions of coinyuppie, and does not constitute any investment and financial advice. Users are expected to carefully screen and prevent risks.