Darwin First Network Crab Announces It Will Participate in Kusama Parallel Chain Auction

It’s official, Darwin First Network Crab has announced that it will participate in the Kusama Parallel Chain Auction with a crowdsourced lending method for bidding on slots, which requires participants to lock their KSM in Crowdloan for 48 weeks. Participants will receive CRING, RING, NFT, and BTC as rewards, with 30% of the prize pool to be released immediately after the auction, and the remaining 70% to be released within 48 weeks.

Previous:

Next: