Bit Mining to Invest $9 Million in 100-Megawatt Bitcoin Mine in Kazakhstan

Cryptocurrency miner Bit Mining (formerly 500Lottery.com) is planning to build and operate a 100-megawatt cryptocurrency mining data center in Kazakhstan with a total investment of 60 million yuan (about $9.33 million), News bitcoin reports. The project will reportedly be implemented in partnership with two local companies, with Bit Mining then owning 80 percent of the new data center and the remaining 20 percent held by a local partner.

Previous:

Next: